Submission to TPNC2020 special issue of the journal Swarm and Evolutionary Computation
We expect the authors to submit the substantially extended version of their paper following the Guide for Authors by the deadline of
March 24, 2021. Only the authors presenting their work at the conference are allowed to submit.
Click here to submit. The submission will have to be done through the Editorial System of Elsevier.
We recall several directions for the special issue papers:
- ▻ Each paper must contain at least 40% of new material.
- ▻ Papers should be original, unpublished and not submitted elsewhere. In fact, papers will have iThenticate checking. So, verbatim-copied text will not be acceptable.
- ▻ There is no length limit.
- ▻ Papers must have reasonable contents within the scope of the journal: for instance, 100% neural networks or 100% fuzzy topics without evolutionary/swarm contents will be out of scope.
- ▻ Before submitting the paper the corresponding author should register in the system using a valid e-mail address. After the registration, one receives the password at the mentioned address.
- ▻ When selecting the article type, the authors have to select VSI:TPNC20.
- ▻ After constructing the pdf of their paper, the authors should approve it and the submission is complete.
- ▻ After submitting your manuscript, please, remember to send us ( carlos.martin(at)urv.cat and mavega(at)unex.es ) an email, indicating that you have already submitted your manuscript (and also informing us of its details: manuscript number, title, and authors). In this way, we will be able to track all the manuscripts submitted to the special issue.