Submission to TPNC2019 special issue of the journal Natural Computing
We expect the authors to submit the substantially extended version of their paper following the Instructions for Authors by the deadline of
March 26, 2020. Only the authors presenting their work during the conference are allowed to submit.
Click here to submit. The submission will have to be done through the Editorial System of Springer.
We recall several directions for the special issue papers:
- ▻ Each paper must contain at least 40% of new material.
- ▻ There is no length limit.
- ▻ Before submitting the paper the corresponding author should register in the system using a valid e-mail address. After the registration, one receives the password at the mentioned address.
- ▻ When selecting the article type, the authors should select S.I. : TPNC 2019.
- ▻ The authors should send the source of the paper together with the figures, and other files needed to construct the pdf version. After constructing the pdf, the authors should approve it and the submission is complete.
- ▻ After submitting your manuscript, please, remember to send us ( carlos.martin(at)urv.cat and mavega(at)unex.es ) an email, indicating that you have already submitted your manuscript (and also informing us of its details: manuscript number, title, and authors). In this way, we will be able to track all the manuscripts submitted to the special issue.