- ▸ Eric Allender (Rutgers University), The New Complexity Landscape around Circuit Minimization
- ▸ Laure Daviaud (City, University of London), About Decision Problems for Weighted Automata
- ▸ Christoph Haase (University College London), Approaching Arithmetic Theories with Finite-state Automata
- ▸ Artur Jeż (University of Wrocław), Recompression: Technique for Word Equations and Compressed Data
- ▸ Jean-Éric Pin (CNRS), How to Prove that a Language Is Regular or Star-free?
- ▸ Thomas Place (University of Bordeaux), Deciding Classes of Regular Languages: A Language Theoretic Point of View