Since the capacity of the venue is limited, registration requests will be processed on a first come first served basis. The registration period will be closed and the on-line registration tool disabled when the capacity of the venue will get exhausted. It is highly recommended to register prior to the event.
Deadlines and Fees
Fees comprise access to all courses and lunches. There are several early registration deadlines. Fees depend on the registration deadline.
|July 28, 2021||Early registration||310 Euros|
|August 22, 2021||Early registration||340 Euros|
|September 15, 2021||Early registration||370 Euros|
|October 9, 2021||Early registration||400 Euros|
|November 2, 2021||Early registration||430 Euros|
|November 26, 2021||Early registration||460 Euros|
|December 21, 2021||Early registration||490 Euros|
|January 14, 2022||Regular registration||520 Euros|
|On-site registration||550 Euros|
The selection of up to 8 courses requested in the following registration template is only tentative and non-binding. For the sake of organization, it will be helpful to have an estimation of the respective demand for each course. During the event, participants will be free to attend the courses they wish.
Payments are to be made through PayPal. For exceptions see below.
When the registration form is submitted, the PayPal button will appear filled in with the appropriate data. You can charge the payment to your credit card.
A fee of 25 Euros will be added automatically by PayPal as cost of the service.
A proforma invoice may be requested prior to payment. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank transfers may be made in exceptional circumstances. Bank fees will be at the expense of the participant. Ask for our bank coordinates.
General remarks concerning registration:
- The registration is not complete until the fees have been received.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject a request for registration if the capacity of the venue is complete. In that case, the on-line registration tool will have been disabled.
- Participants in need of a letter of invitation to apply for a visa will get it only after they have registered and their fees have been received.
- For security reasons, you should fill in the form in less than 10 minutes.
General remarks concerning payment:
- The date that defines the fees applicable is when the payment is executed.
- The payment will be acknowledged a few days after it is received.
- Participants registering on site must pay in cash. For the sake of local organization, however, it is much recommended to register earlier.
- Refunding of registration fees will not be possible in general. However, in case the event must be postponed due to the continuation of the coronavirus crisis by mid-November, registered participants would be given the option of being transferred to the rescheduled event or being refunded.